Wednesday, July 11, 2012

190.6

Spent a week out in the country visiting hubby's family. Spent three fab days with my favorite SIL. Love, love, love her. Funny that we are total opposites but get along so well. Their house is amazing. It still amazes me how far real estate dollars go outside of California.

We ate out almost all week. I came back and stepped on the scale.....193.8 OMG  :(

Two days of being home and eating healthy foods and I'm back down to 190.6. Yay me!!!

Working on hitting 185 by August 1st. Really need to get to the gym. My eating is on track now I just need to exercise in order to get to my year end goal.

Speaking of year end goals. Hubby's business is picking up. Long term he wants to shut down the business and get a job. Perhaps corporate with long term benefits, etc.

As for my plan I'm on track with my savings plan. Never again will I be flat broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment