Saturday, May 19, 2012

193.6

I think that weekly weigh-ins are going to work for me better than the daily weigh-ins. All week I was mindful of what I ate without being a slave to the scale. I lost a pound this week, which isn't earth shattering but is a steady weight loss. My goal is to be at 190 by June 1st, and to continue to lose 4-5 pounds a month until I'm out of the overweight BMI range. Ideally I would like to weigh 160 pounds. I think that with healthy food choices and portion control that is a realistic goal.

Finances are still tight but thankfully hubby's business is picking up a bit and he has steady work for the next month or so. A couple years ago he was booking work 5-6 months in advance. For the past two years his work has been almost nothing, so the work he has now is very appreciated. Long term I think that its in our best interest to move to another state (anywhere is less costly that California) after our Princess graduates from high school in 2013. One more year and then we can relocate.......the big question is WHERE to???

No comments:

Post a Comment