Sunday, May 6, 2012

194.6

Fab I've lost the temporary trip weight! Also I've figured out a way to enjoy my favorite Mexican food without blowing my calorie budget. I love, love, love salsa but its so high in sodium that I literally blow up and gain a couple pounds. Yesterday I made my own - fresh tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, spring onions, jalapenos and a couple little chilis (not sure what they are called but they are hot). Last night for dinner I had a bowl of my salsa (about 80 calories) and ate it with a spoon breaking a little piece of tortilla chip into eat spoonful. All in all I had one ounce of chips (120 calories). Then came my favorite carne asada tacos. I ate two tacos with loads of hot sauce but not the tortillas. I got all the yummy taste and managed to stay within my calorie range for the day.

I made a massive bowl of salsa and will be having some for lunch today. Its soooooo good!

I bought new shorts (well they are to the knee) a few weeks ago, yesterday I was wearing them and my daughter and husband told me they are too loose already.    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment