Saturday, May 26, 2012

191.6

Total weight loss since 1/1 = 34 pounds!!!!    :)

All of the clothes that I couldn't fit into a few months ago fit and many of them are too big. I'm quite handy with the sewing machine and have altered many of them. Its fantastic to get dressed in the morning and know that EVERYTHING in the closet fits.

Last weekend we went to an amazing party for my friends daughter. The photographer took couples photos. For the first time ever I thought my body looked great. I used to cringe at photos of myself.

Financially I'm on track with my savings and have $600 put aside for emergencies.

So far 2012 is a much better year for me......

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through your comment in another blog. Just wanted to say great job with the 34 lbs so far. That is amazing and awesome. I know how good it feels - keep up the great work! I am on my way out the door soon here but I plan on coming back to read more of your blog posts from the start. I love reading other peoples stories and journeys.

    We started out at a similar weight, although I am 2 inches shorter. I was 227 lbs, size 22 when I started. I have been at it for almost 18 months and have lost almost 70 lbs and am in a size 12 currently...kind of a slow process...gained some during the holidays and got off track...but doing good again now.

    My blog is at www.enoughofthefluff.blogspot.com. Hope you don't mind me sharing. I want to get out and connect with other blogs in the health/weight loss blogging realm.

    ReplyDelete