Sunday, April 8, 2012

198.0

AMAZING I passed the first half of my challenging weekend and lost a pound!!! Yesterday I had lunch in a restaurant for a friends baby shower (really nice shower) and then had Passover dinner at my Mom's house. I woke up this morning and was really hoping that I would still be under 200. The best I was hoping for was 199.8. When I saw 198 I got off and on the scale about six times to make sure it was accurate. Its a Passover miracle....hahahah

I'm so proud of myself for making healthy choices but most of all I've realized that I'm starting to think like a thin/healthy person.

For lunch we had several choices, I chose the salmon and ate about half of it. For dessert I selected the sorbet and had a couple bits. I read on another blog the way to handle desserts is to think of them as a treat and only eat three bits. The first bite, second bite and last bite are all amazing, all the others are unnecessary. For Passover dinner I ate everything in really small portions.

I'm so freaking proud of myself. I'm one pound away from being "overweight".....which is a big milestone considering I've been "obese" for the past 5 or 6 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment