Saturday, April 7, 2012

199.2! 199.2! 199.2! 199.2! 199.2! 199.2! 199.2! 199.2! YIPPEEE!!!!!

I had a massive trying on of all my old clothes. Amazingly almost everything fit. Some things were a bit tighter than I like, then again I've spent the past 6 years wearing baggy clothes.

I have a busy weekend a baby shower and Passover dinner tonight and Easter tomorrow. I wanted to make sure that I had nice outfits for everthing and the best part was having so many choices.

Yesterday I wore shorts that I haven't fit into in about 6 years. They were a little loose on me! Yay me!! The irony is that when I went to take them off the zipper wouldn't open. Turns out the fabric part of the zipper had literally disintergrated from age. I guess thats to be expected with clothes that are 10 years old. I can sew a little bit and think that I can replace the zipper myself. I love these shorts and literally will wear them all summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment