Saturday, January 21, 2012

212.4

Hmm, not sure why I gained half a pound from yesterday. I ate a heavier dinner than normal, tri tip and baked potato.....small portion of course. Oh well as long as I stick to eating healthy the scale will move down again soon.

Its raining today, not sure what I'm going to do about exercise.

Went grocery shopping, really focusing on buying healthy unprocessed food. Loads of fruit, vegetables, 8 dozen eggs (hello my lovely egg whites), and whole wheat bread.....and of course a nice bottle of wine. I managed to get out of the store paying $215, with my club card and coupons. I just don't understand how these extreme couponing people come out with four carts of food for $1.25. Maybe they are eating a load of crappy processed food. I think that $200 a week for four people is reasonable, considering we eat at home 3 meals a day. Doing the math it works out to $2.55 per person per meal. Breaking it down that way doesn't seem so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment