Friday, February 17, 2012

205.8

Wow, 20 pounds gone since 1/1! I'm going into my busy season at work and have started my client meetings. Last year I had one pair of pants and one skirt that fit and I rotated those hoping that no one would notice that I was wearing the same thing. Yesterday I put on a pair of pants that I haven't worn in at least three years. They fit perfectly!!  :)

I have a closet full of really expensive clothes (purchased when the economy was good) that are all size 10's and 12's. At my biggest I was a tight 16 eating my way into an 18. Currently I'm between a 14 and a 16. The black pants are Ann Taylor size 14s (yay me).

My goal is to fit into everything in my closet by the end of the year. At the rate I'm going it might be sooner.

1 comment:

  1. ooo, we are about the same stats. i'm gonna start following your blog. you must be in public as well. I hate this period coz it's hard to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete