Friday, February 17, 2012

still 205.8 (just later in the day)

I've been reading another weight loss blog and just signed up to be on her roll (not exactly sure the technical meaning of that but I'm thinking that other people will be reading what I write).

Wow this is certainly going outside of my comfort zone. I set this blog up as a weight loss diary for me.

Beginning January 1st at 225.6 (225 point six arrgghhh) I decided to make some lifestyle changes. Eat about 1,500 calories a day, 5 servings of veggies, two servings of fruit and as few refined foods as possible. I use FitBit.com to track my food and movement (I wear a fancy pedometer thingy) and am going to start running soon. I'm not sure what my weight goal is. Welcome to my journey......

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I saw your blog on the blogroll and clicked on over! I think it's awesome that you are stepping out of your comfort zone and sharing your blog with the public. It does feel risky sometimes. I am relatively new to the blogging community, but have found the comments I do get to be very valuable to me. Looks like you are diong awesome on your weight loss path. Looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete