Sunday, February 19, 2012

207.6

Arrgghhhh!! Yesterday started out well, but I ended up eating nearly 2,000 calories. I had a small (1oz) bag of Doritos and 1oz (yes, I weighed it) of chocolate in the afternoon and indulged in grilled chicken wings for dinner. 8 wings, a hot dog and a salad isn't a very balanced dinner. Usually I plan menu's to make sure that we are eating healthy meals. I've got dinner planned for the rest of the week, somehow I thought I could "party it up" on Saturday and the scale wouldn't notice. Its my fault for buying the chicken wings, at least they were raw wings that I BBQ'd. It could have been worse if they were fried.

I need to pull myself up and make sure that yesterday was a one day slip. I don't want this to become a habit. The good thing is that I listed everything I ate on FitBit.

Hopefully I can hit 206 again in a day or so. I'm thinking that 202 by the end of the month is unrealistic. If I get to 205 by the end of the month I will be happy. That will be a solid 20 pounds gone in two months. I have to remember this is a lifestyle change not a sprint to the finish. I don't want to end up like so many other people that lose a bunch of weight only to gain it all back plus a few extra pounds a couple years later.

p.s. The Doritos were totally not worth it, what was I thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment