Saturday, February 18, 2012

206.0

Damn you digital scale!! Realistically 205.8 and 206 aren't that far apart, its just dissapointing to see movement in the wrong direction.

Yesterday I ate my 5 servings of veg, 3 servings of fruit, stayed at 1,500 calories and ate two slices of thin crust pizza for lunch (yummm). Last night I volunteered at my daughter's high school snack shack. She is a cheerleader (she has my Mom's thin genes, unlike me who ended up with my Dad's fat genes) and all parents of athletes have to work at the snack shack. The shack shack is stocked with literally every kind of junk food you can imagine (fat girl heaven). There were bags of pretzel M&M's that were calling my name. It took every ounce of self control to not indulge. Especially when the woman in charge said "eat anything you want". I took a bottle of water and politely said "I've already had dinner", meanwhile my brain was screaming for the M&Ms.

Grocery shopping day.....my goal is to keep it under $200. Thankfully things with my Hubby's business are picking up. He is working on a large home remodel that should take about 4-6 months. Crazy to think that just a few years ago he was running five big jobs at a time. Being tight financially really is humbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment