Saturday, March 24, 2012

201.0

Oh yeah 201 even!!! After losing nearly 25 pounds I'm starting to feel thinner. My 11 year old son hugs me all the time and yesterday he said that he can hug me and grab his elbows. I'm fitting comfortably into my size 14s and my 16s are loose. I decided to treat myself to a fwe new clothes. I went into Ross (usually a great place for me) and literally found nothing that I liked. Then I went into Burlington Coat Factory (another one of my bargain hunting favs) and found a load of stuff that I liked. Tried it all on and yay the 14s fit.....pity that everything I liked was too short. Um, hello I'm 5'9 - I'm tall but not THAT tall. I really wanted to get a new dress for an upcoming work meeting, why are all the business looking dresses above the knees?! When I sat down, yes I always do a sit down test, the dress barely covered my hooha. I'm going to try other stores, I've saved my pennies and have earned a reward (non-food reward).

No comments:

Post a Comment