Tuesday, March 20, 2012

203.4

I'm learning that losing weight is a commitment to eating healthy most of the time. Also it seems like eating dinner before 7pm makes a difference. My husband likes to eat dinner later than I do. If it were up to me I'd eat at 6pm every night. If it were up to him, we'd eat dinner at 9pm. Is it selfish of me to put my health ahead of his dinner schedule?

I read another blog about snacking and am starting to think about eating when I'm hungry rather than out of habit. I wake up at 5:45am hungry and drink a protein shake, make the kids lunches (school food is gross), take my kids to school then come home and eat breakfast  about 7:45am (usually egg whites and wheat toast). Around 10am I usually eat a some fruit. I have to focus on being hungry rather than eating out of habit. Perhaps skipping the morning snack, having an earlier lunch and an afternoon snack of veggies or fruit will help with my weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment