Friday, March 30, 2012

203.2

Arrgghhhh!!! This is what happens when you eat restaurant food. Breakfast out - two eggs, one sausage and a cup of oatmeal (550 calories and who knows how much sodium). Breakfast at home - protien drink, 4 egg whites and one slice of wheat toast (280 calories). Lunch out - grilled chicken salad (610 calories). Lunch at home - tuna and spinach (300 calories). Dinner out - sushi (700 calories). Dinner at home - fish, potato and steamed vegetables (400 calories).

I know that this is a temporary set back and that most of this is water weight. One day of overeating isn't going to put me back at 225. Still its frustrating that I was so close to my month end goal of 199 and now I don't think I'll make it by Sunday. Oh well I just have to keep on track and I'll hit 199 one day next week.

Motivation is high today....

No comments:

Post a Comment