Friday, March 9, 2012

206 :(

Damn, damn, damn.....206

I was in the 203 range just a few days ago. Yesterday was another rough day, out the house at 6am for a client meeting and another fancy lunch out. I ordered the healthiest option on the menu (a sushi salad). Also ended up eating dinner out too because the group I volunteer with had a board meeting. Thin crust pizza for dinner is sitting like a lump of concrete in my stomach.

Today I'm working from home and plan on running at some point and having a veggie filled day with at least 100 ounces of water. I should be back on track in the next couple of days.

Financially things are really looking up. My boss gave me a fantastic raise and bonus (love my boss for that) and hubby's business is getting busier than it has been in the past three years. We might be able to buy our daughter a little used car by her birthday in August. My car is falling apart but I can wait until the end of the year when hubby's truck is paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment