Thursday, March 15, 2012

205.2

Arrgghhhh! I ate really well all day, planned to have fish for dinner. Hubby came home and said "lets get Chinese food". I pushed back a little but ended up eating the Chinese food (delish). I really should have stuck with the fish because here I am back at 205 again.  I ate steamed veggies, spicy shrimp, two tablespoons of chow mein and two dumplings. Fish tonight and if hubby doesn't like it he can go without dinner!

I'm really frustrated that I've hit this plateau since the beginning of the month. I need to incorporate more exercise and just stick to eating healthy. At least I'm not where I was this time last year, shoveling in chocolate and cookies all day long. I feel healthier, most of my clothes fit me now (yay) and my skin, hair and nails look so healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment